Tuesday, August 12, 2014

AWARE

I wrote a book! Over a period of two years, closer to two and a half...but let's call it two.
 The name became "AWARE" An Inquiry Into Consciousness... http://www.brandonearlbristow.com/

Book #1 in a series I'm calling,  "Congratulations You're A Robot"   (the original working title).

I'm also exacerbating preexisting search engine trigonometry by adding "a psychonaut adventure" to the top of this thing.  Why? Because that's exactly what it is.

Sometimes you've got to get wordy and there's no way around it.

  I'm sort of a proud papa about this book, and truthfully I'm a little caught off-guard as to how to present it to the world. SO.... here goes...

           AWARE (above)... The banner ad. Good for websites, magazines and the like (so they tell me)

               & THE COVER! (below)  ....  Front and back...  Sweet eh? ...  

 
 SO... I finished the first draft in April/May...ish... and by June, Julia (my wife) and I finished the editing process. It took a little over a month to design a proper cover and convert the Microsoft Word files into something print-worthy. It was NOT a breeze, but now that I'm through it, I'm already acting like it was easy as falling down.

So I baked a website into existence... http://www.brandonearlbristow.com  fresh and functional.

Then I made a sacred pact with AMAZON (secret handshakes and blood) Amazon AWARE

I had a word with KINDLE    
AWARE @ The Kindle Store

and even rubbed elbows with B&N (ooooh) I know right?
Barnes & Noble

I realized with a sting that you don't get to be on Apples iBOOKS 'till you own an Apple computer.
Maybe later I suppose... then again, maybe not.

So where does this leave me?  Someplace between the first real attempt to advertise my novel in earnest and the strong urge to sit down and focus on the next one before I forget what I wanted to say in the first place.

 Grab a copy today and tell me what you think.

 I really want to know.

Peace, B









 

No comments: